Orthosensor to Showcase VERASENSE™ Two-Year Multicenter Study Data, Technology and Products During 2015 AAOS Annual Meeting
DANIA BEACH, FL (March 24, 2015) – OrthoSensor Inc., the leader in Sensor-Assisted Surgery, today announced its schedule of events at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) 2015 Annual Meeting in Las Vegas’s Venetian/Sands EXPO Center from March 25 – 27. During AAOS, OrthoSensor will showcase its VERASENSE™ Sensor-Assisted TKA products and host a variety of presentations related to sensor-assisted total knee arthroplasty at its exhibit booth number #455.
Highlights of the three-day event include presentation of data from a two-year Multicenter Evaluation of VERASENSE™ and other current sensor-assisted total knee arthroplasty topics including best practice surgical techniques and patient-reported outcome measures.
“We are excited to highlight VERASENSE™ at AAOS this year and look forward to demonstrating our technology’s ability to significantly improve clinical outcomes following total knee arthroplasty,” said Ivan Delevic, President and Chief Executive Officer of OrthoSensor.
Full Schedule of Events at OrthoSensor’s Booth #455:
- Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- 12:40 p.m. PT Adolph V. Lombardi – Effective Cementing Techniques in Sensor-Assisted Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA)
- 3:40 p.m. PT Jimmy Chow – the Adoption Curve of Sensor-Assisted TKA
- Thursday, March 26, 2015
- 10:10 a.m. PT Gregory Golladay – Two-Year VERASENSE Multicenter Evaluation Study Results
- 12:40 p.m. PT Kenneth Gustke – Impact on Patient-Reported Outcome Measures from Sensor-Assisted Total Knee Arthroplasty
- 3:40 p.m. PT David Nazarian – Gap Balancing with Sensor-Assisted Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Friday, March 27, 2015
- 10:10 a.m. PT William Leone Jr. – Revision Technique via Use of Sensor-Assisted Total Knee Arthroplasty
- 12:40 p.m. PT Patrick Meere – Improved Knee Kinetics with Sensor-Assisted Total Knee Arthroplasty
About OrthoSensor, Inc.
OrthoSensor, Inc., a leader in Sensor-Assisted Total Knee Arthroplasty develops and commercializes intelligent orthopaedic devices and data services that provide quantitative feedback to surgeons and hospitals. The company’s intelligent orthopaedic devices utilize advanced proprietary sensor and communications technologies, coupled with the company’s innovative software products, to facilitate evidence-based decisions in orthopaedic surgery – with the goal of improving patient outcomes and potentially reducing the cost of treating musculoskeletal disease.
OrthoSensor® and VERASENSE™ are trademarks of OrthoSensor, Inc.